Thursday, June 28, 2007

The kind of buyer I am

Never ask my opinion if you want to buy something. Because I am always satisfied with the things I bought.

I bought my computer which is only 16k or 330USD. It has all the things I need then and the things I wanted like my dream monitor. It also has DVD writer which is now a wise buy where its now only 4 cents per 100MB.

Still, I don't want to buy integrated gadgets. I still believe that it should have separated chipsets per device. I still think that 4 megapixel digicam is still good for everyday use but wanted for it to have a superb response time (for my growing baby). I still wanted a no-frills mobile phone (of which I read lately, outsells wii, ps3, ipod, and zune altogether - a real cash cow).

Even if I'm in the IT, I don't see any reason why I should get a laptop. Flash drive would suffice for now.

And for every purchases I made, I never regretted if I bought it at the wrong time because prices have gone down or there's an upcoming sale etcetera. Because I only purchase tech based on need and not based on marketing which "creates a need" for such tech.

If price and timing is what you're goin to ask me, I will still go with the entry level tech in the market JUST WHEN they upgraded their "top-of-the-line" with a newer tech.

Since I'm at it, I believe I read somewhere that Intel is having a sale on their hyperthreading (the all hype, no show) and older core duo processors on third quarter this year. It's having a 3ghz all in for 10k or 200USD.

Update: I just read about the bugs of intel core 2. another reason of not buying the latest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home