Thursday, June 28, 2007

Amazing Tech

We have so many new gadgets out today. Pressed as to "destined to make our lives easier" or "how did we ever got through our lives without it". There's multimedia players, mp3-pda-digicam-phone, HDTVs and much more.

I am amazed by the fact that years later, how so much adopted these techs will be in every household. Disturbing huh?

It has been my life's dream (or nightmare) to figure out why they are so much suffering in this world. Or why after so many years of research and development we still see ourselves dying from TB, or in hunger or in war.

As always, I refuse to be victimized by these. I am never helpless. There is something that I could do. But, I cannot do it alone. Everyone must help. Stop feeling like as if you cannot do anything about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home